Monday, July 7, 2008

The Death of Mixxy - Year 2005

I can feel the deepest depression from Fatty, who lost his best partner - Choco.

One month later of Choco's death, I have decided to get him a new partner - Mixxy.

Mixxy was more defensive than Choco, she dislike the smell of stranger.
During her first few weeks at her new home, she was shy and created lots of gap between us (my hubby, Fatty and myself). Everytime Fatty trying to approach her, she kept running on her toes.

"Now you see ?"

"Now you don't ?"
Yet, Fatty is always patience and lovely. He likes to be the way he is.

***********************************************************

2 months later, come again the horrible nightmare for me.

Mixxy was suffered from serious Diarrhea [digestive problem].

She died 2 days after...

I was at the brink of collapse,hugging Fatty tightly, again.